Vlaanderen tubulars immediately remind of the Tour of Flanders, the Ronde van Vlaanderen, and about racing, walls and cobblestones. Our Vlaanderen tubulars are designed for rides on the most difficult and roughest road surface.
Vlaanderen tubulars are made to provide cyclists with the best product for racing, when tread long life and grip are key.
The graduated diamond tread pattern offers a lower rolling resistance on straight roads, whereas roadholding during cornering is maximised by a deeper grooving of the sidewall.
The unique Veloflex rubber compound ensures grip on any kind of road surface.
Besides its 27 mm width, the 320 TPI (thread per inch) casing guarantees greater reliability and flexibility to adapt even to the most uneven and roughest road surface.
The inner tube is made of latex with very low rolling resistance.
Vlaanderen tubular sidewalls have a gum colour for a vintage look.
Like all Veloflex products, Vlaanderen bicycle tubulars are hand made in Italy with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Pavé Racing
- Size: 28" 27mm (700x27c) // 28mm (700x28c)
- Weight*: 300 g (* ± 5%) // 310 g (* ± 5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 5/8 bar (75/115 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km Rear 3.000 km