Sprinter tubulars are, undoubtedly and without false modesty, a masterpiece, the real masterpiece of our production.
We produce them thanks to the expertise we developed to design its previous version (called ‘Servizio corse’, whose name needs no further explanation) so as to produce today’s improved tubulars.
Sprinter tubulars are specifically for racing at the highest level with ultra grip and the lowest rolling resistance.
Their tread guarantees major stability during cornering and roadholding on either wet or dry road surface.
We know you care for both speed and comfort, hence we created a 350 TPI (thread per inch) Corespun Sprinter casing chiefly to ensure reduced weight and long lasting performance.
Sprinter sidewalls are gum-coloured: a classic for those who enjoy the thrill of cycling competitions the old way but with the most advanced design and high quality raw material.
Like all our products, Sprinter tubular bicycle tires are hand made in Italy, produced with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Time Trial, Road Racing
- Size: 28" 22mm (700x22c)
- Weight*: 240 g (* ± 5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 350 Threads Per Inch (140/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 5.000 km Rear 2.500 km