Record 28 are tubulars without compromise.
These tubulars are designed for time trial or track racing as they are featherweight (190 gr) and have ultra grip and impressive stability when cornering.
The full satin tread pattern ensures unrivalled performance during cornering and ultra grip and roadholding.
Record 28 350 TPI (Thread Per Inch) Corespun casing ensures lowest weight, major reliability and greatest comfort.
Record 28 sidewalls have a classic gum-colour.
Like all our products, Record 28 tubular bicycle tires are hand made in Italy, produced with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Time Trial, Track
- Size: 28" 22mm (700x22c)
- Weight*: 190 gr. (* ą 5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 350 (140/cm)
- Pressure: 9/10 bar (130/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 2.000 km Rear 1.000 km