New dimensions for uncompromising performance
Raven tubulars are suitable for competition and cobbles and recommended for the roughest road surface.
Raven tubulars are made to score on reliability of the tire and grip.
Raven tubular has a graduated diamond tread design to provide a low rolling resistance on straight roads, whereas roadholding during cornering is maximised by a deeper grooving of the sidewall.
We use a rubber compound – Veloflex exclusive formula – to ensure grip on any kind of road surface.
The 27mm Raven tubulars, with a 320 TPI (thread per inch) casing, ensure greater resistance and flexibility to adapt to the most uneven ground and rough roads.
Raven sidewalls are black.
Like all our products, Raven tubular bicycle tires are hand made in Italy, produced with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Pavé Racing
- Size: 28” 27mm (700x27c) // 28mm (700x28c)
- Weight*: 300g // 310g (* +5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 (120/cm)
- Pressure: 5/8 bar (75/115 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km Rear 3.000 km
Every single tyre produced by Veloflex is hand-made
The product is made in Italy with artisanal methods and in limited quantity
Veloflex tires are made with the most technologically advanced materials available on the market
If you buy one of our tyres you are sure that this is the same product used by great champions
Veloflex exclusive tread compound assures an excellent grip on every kind of road