New dimensions without renouncing quality and performance
Master 28 open tubulars are designed for bicycle training and racing.
Their reduced weight (235 gr) makes them ideal for any kind of purpose and they offer greater sensations than expected if compared to a clincher tire; that is why we call them ‘open tubulars’.
Master 28 open tubular 28mm section provides cyclists with major comfort without decreasing performance, chiefly on uneven road surface.
The Master 28 are made with the same 320 TPI (Thread Per Inch) casing as our tubulars to offer lower rolling resistance and greater flexibility.
They are perfect for both training and racing as they combine the excellent performance of a tubular and the comfortable mounting and fitting of a clincher tire while guaranteeing great handling during cornering in all weathers.
All Master tubular sidewalls have a unique gum colour, which gives them a classic look, and superior raw material processed with the latest techniques.
Like all Veloflex products, Master open bicycle tubulars are hand made in Italy with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Racing, Training
- Size: 700 x 28c (28 622)
- Weight*: 235g (*± 5%)
- TPI (Threads per inch): 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 5/8 bar (75/115 psi)
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: Kevlar inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km Rear 3.000 km
- Every single tyre produced by Veloflex is hand-made.
- The product is made in Italy with artisanal methods and in limited quantity.
- Veloflex tires are made with the most technologically advanced materials available on the market.
- If you buy one of our tyres you are sure that this is the same product used by great champions
- Veloflex exclusive tread compound assures an excellent grip on every kind of road.