Master 23 open tubulars are designed for bicycle training and racing.
Thanks to their very light weight (only 205 gr) Master 23 open tubulars are suitable for any kind of purpose and are able to offer greater feeling and performance than a clincher tire.
Master 23 open tubular 23 mm section guarantees lower rolling resistance and unrivalled sprint for acceleration.
The Master 23 are made with the 320 TPI (Thread Per Inch) casing of our tubulars to offer lower rolling resistance and greater flexibility.
They are perfect for training and racing as they combine the excellent performance of a tubular and the comfortable mounting and fitting of a clincher tire while guaranteeing great handling when cornering in all weathers.
All Master tubular sidewalls have a unique gum colour, which gives them a classic look, and superior raw material processed with the latest techniques.
Like all Veloflex products, Master open bicycle tubulars are hand made in Italy with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Racing, Training
- Size: 700 x 23c (23 622)
- Weight*: 205 g (* ± 5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: Kevlar inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km Rear 3.000 km