Corsa 25 open tubulars are designed for bicycle training and racing.
They are light (220 gr) and suitable for any kind of purpose as they offer greater sensations than traditional clincher tires; that is why we call them ‘open tubulars’.
Corsa 25 open tubular 25mm section represents the ideal compound of comfort and performance.
The Corsa 25 are made with the same 320 TPI (Thread Per Inch) casing as our tubulars to offer lower rolling resistance and greater flexibility.
They are suitable for both training and racing as they combine the excellent performance of a tubular and the comfortable mounting and fitting of a clincher tire while guaranteeing great handling and stability during cornering in all weathers.
All Corsa open tubulars have black sidewalls to match any type of wheel and bicycle.
Like all Veloflex products, Corsa open bicycle tubulars are hand made in Italy with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
- Use: Racing, Training
- Size: 700 x 25c (25 622)
- Weight*: 220 g (*± 5%)
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 (120/cm)
- Pressure: 6/9 bar (85/130 psi)
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: Kevlar ** inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km Rear 3.000 km