Ursus Miura C50 carbon clincher incl. carbon hub
Road racing cycling wheel Miura C50 is the Ursus concept for clincher. 50 mm profile UD monocoque rims with HPS shield that provides improved dissipation of heating derived from prolonged braking on the carbon. Equipped with aluminum hubs featuring low friction technology Ursus BBS, carbon-aluminum hubs are available as well on request.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
HPS HEATING PROTECTION SHIELD
An important system of inorganic reinforced fiber. Where the heat which is created from the rim during the breaking process is blocked by this particular shield, allowing the internal structure not to affect the integrity of the carbon..
HIGH-TG RESIN SYSTEM
The carbon used in these rims and soaked by a particular resin is very resistant to high temperatures created from the brake pads on the rim. This part causes a lower deterioration of the carbon in time and thus a better performance of the final rim.
UDR UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
- Front wheel weight from 730 g
- Rear wheel weight from 895 g
- Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber UD, HPS heating protection shield e HTG High TG resin and UDR unidirectional carbon fiber reinforced.
- Height profile: 50 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
- Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
- Braking surface: carbon
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
- Rim designation: ETRTO 622x17C
- Front: Ursus RSC24F
- Rear: Ursus RSC24R
- Material: Black hubs in carbon-alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
- Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
- Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
- Nipples: black external brass nipples thread lock system
- Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side