Ursus Miura C37 disc carbon clincher
Road racing cycling wheel Miura C37 DISC is the Ursus concept for clincher. A 37 mm profile UD monocoque rims with HPS shield that provided improved dissipation of heating derived from prolonged braking on the carbon. Equipped with aluminum hubs for DISC braking.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
UDR UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
- Front wheel weight from 796 g
- Rear wheel weight from 910 g
- Material: Monocoque 100% unidirectional carbon fiber
- Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 26 mm
- Rim holes: front 24 holes, rear 24 holes
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
- Rim designation: ETRTO 622x17C
(Please note your hubs in the comment field)
- Front: XD30F Rear: Ursus XD30R
- Front: TA12 x 100; TA15x100; 100×9
- Rear: TA142x12; 135×10
- Material: Forged alloy hub on seal ball bearing
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: Disc international standard 6 holes
- Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
- Head Type: bend head
- Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
- Number of Spokes: 24 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: SAPIM CX-Sprint, front: 12/12 2° cross; rear: 12/12 2° cross