Ursus Izar 'shadow' clincher black rear wheel
One more product dedicated to those who seek a safe equipment, durable and suitable for various disciplines. Izar is a wheel that will satisfy the desires of the amateur as the professional. CNC machined hubs, alloy rim, alu anodized cassette body give Izar high technical qualities for a product complies with all the requirements of the rider.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
LCS LANE CONTROL SYSTEM
The sides of the wheel rim are CNC machine anodized with high precision unit. This process allows efficient braking due to increased friction and a high degree of parallelism between the pad and rim.
DWS DEEP WELDED SYSTEM
This System allows a perfect resistance to traction, torsion, and tear at the vulnerable point of the wheels rim. The wheels rim is designed in close connection with alloy 50886 H34 and then glued to the hill through the injection of high structural features, according to the process EPX Scotch WEID.
- Front wheel weight from 970 g
- Rear wheel weight from 1115 g
- Material: Clincher rim in alloy 6063 T6 anodized black
- Height profile: 30 mm, Wide profile: 15 mm
- Rim holes: front 28 holes, rear 28 holes
- Braking surface: alloy with anodized black braking surface
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
- Rim designation: 622 x 15 C
- Front: Ursus R20-F
- Rear: Ursus R20-R
- Material: Forged alloy hub on seal ball bearing.
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: Pads for alloy
- Quick Release: : Ursus WB05 alloy quick release
- Head Type: bent head
- Nipples: Brass external thread lock system
- Number of Spokes: 28 front and 28 rear
- Spokes: Inox flat, 2°x14 cross