Ursus Blaze 37 'shadow/superlight' clincher
There’s no more need to choose between aerodynamics and reactivity. The solution is Made in Italy: its superlight alloy 37 mm rim provides the qualities of standard road racing clincher wheels, making Blaze 37 the perfect choice for all routes. Alloy hubs with Ursus BBS technology ensure the best smoothness on pedals. Whether you are an amateur, a long-distance rider or a racing Gladiator, you’ll find what you’re looking for.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
LCS LANE CONTROL SYSTEM
The sides of the wheel rim are CNC machine anodized with high precision unit. This process allows efficient braking due to increased friction and a high degree of parallelism between the pad and rim.
DWS DEEP WELDED SYSTEM
This System allows a perfect resistance to traction, torsion, and tear at the vulnerable point of the wheels rim. The wheels rim is designed in close connection with alloy 50886 H34 and then glued to the hill through the injection of high structural features, according to the process EPX Scotch WEID.
- Material: Clincher rim in alloy 7075.
- Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 23 mm
- Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
- Braking surface: Alloy
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
- Rim designation:622 x 17 C
- Front wheel weight from 850g
- Rear wheel weight from 950g
- Front: Ursus RSJ24F
- Rear: Ursus RSJ24F
- Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
- Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
- Braking system: Pads for alloy
- Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
- Head Type: straight head and bend head
- Nipples: red aluminium external thread lock system
- Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
- Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side