Ursus Alcor 29er i23 tubeless clincher aluminium
Ursus designed the Alcor wheels with precise specifications: rims in alloy Al 6069 WTB, 28 holes, 23mm inner channel, Sapim D-Light straight pull
spokes, XD40 Ursus hubs.
The mix of these components guarantees comfort, ease of use and thanks to the
particular design of the rim profile it meets the needs of the most technical bikers.
URSUS creates its wheels always looking to create the best quality on structures and finnishings:
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
- Material: KOM WTB69-AI6069 29”
- Height profile: 20 mm
- Wide profile: 23 mm
- Rim holes: 28 holes front and rear
- Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
- Advised Tires: 24×622 (29"; i23)
- Font: In Ergal AL 7075 black anodized
- axle, double seal ball bearing high fluidity
- Rear: Disc international standard 6 holes
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD (In case of SRAM XD, please take a note in the comment field)
- Thru axle 15×100; RS1; thru axle 15×110 boost; thru axle 142×12; thru axle 148×12 boost (Take a note in the comment field)
- Head Type:Strightpull head
- Nipples: external aluminium type with locking system
- Number of Spokes: 28 front and 28 rear
- Spokes: D-Light spam straight pull black.
- FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT 730 g
- REAR WHEEL WEIGHT 830 g