U20 - 20 gram
The lightest quick release in the world!
The patented U20 is the worlds lightest quick release! Carbon axles ensure the low weight of the U20.
Available for Road and MTB!
The U20 is even better then the Tune DC14, test winner from “Road bike 11-12/2009”. The clamping force is another 100N higher, despite half of the weight.
It has the same technology as the DC-quickrelease and the slightly changed nut from the Tune Skyline.
The axle is made of carbon, glued to a titan pod, with twice the safety reserve as needed!
All this makes the Tune U20 as good, as it is.
Available in all Tune anodized color, here in our shop!
- Eccentrics & Counter nut: aluminum 7075
- Tie rod (axle): Carbon, Titanium
- Lever: Carbon
- Manufacturing process: CNC-milled, screwed, glued
- Functional principle: Exenter principle with stop
- Rear-mounted rear wheel: tune profile
- Skewer: QR5 quickrelease