The highest lateral rigidity and stability
You can’t argue with over two decades of experience in wheels. We know what we’re talking about. We are progressive when possible, and traditional when necessary.
Like a good meal, anyone can throw some food together, but true artisan perfection takes experience and time.
Schwarzbrenner 45 C “From 25 to 1320” Some numbers for you:
- 25: mm tires. For full speed on the road, the rim is aero-optimized for 25mm tires.
- 33: Maximum permitted tire width. (in mm)
- 45: rim height (in mm)
- 100: 100% produced in Germany. The rim is produced in a fully-automated process especially for us according to our stringent specifications. So we know that the carbon is laid where its needed.
- 100% control of each rim. Permanent control of material fatigue, impact and lateral stiffness, in the in-house test centre. The highest quality is therefore guaranteed.
- 100% hand built. In production, we rely on a fully-automated processes, but in the build-up, we use our decades of experience and build all carbon wheels by hand.
- 100kg maximum rider weight
[*]250: TG 250 °. The TG is one of the most important parameters for the selection of the braking area. It means the brake sidewall can withstand temperatures up to 250 ° C before any material damage.
[*]1450: grams. As a disc variant.[/list]
1320: grams. As a rim brake variant.
Despite all the numbers, the Schwarzbrenner 45C has the highest lateral rigidity and stability. Built with super-stylish aerodynamic CX-Ray spokes from Sapim, the Schwarzbrenner becomes a must-have. Conclusion
The Schwarzbrenner 45C is the legitimate successor to our Schwarzbrenner 38 andoffers the best value for money for carbon wheels on the market
Approved for RR and Gravel
|Hubs||Mag 170 / Mig 70|
|Rims||Schwarzbrenner 45C (Clincher)|
|Spokes||SAPIM CX-RAY, black-chrom|
|Holes count||20 / 24|
|Nipple||Sapim, Aluminium, all Tune anodized colour|
|Lacing||front radial, rear 2-Timescrossed|
|Max. Rider weight||100 Kg|
|Wheelset 45 mm||1320 g|
|Inner width||18 mm|
|Outer width||26,60 mm|
|Rim height||45 mm|
|Rim tape width||20 mm|
|Tire pressure||23 mm 8,5 bar|
| ||25 mm 8,0 bar|
| ||28 mm 7,5 bar|
| ||33 mm 5 bar|
|Tire width||min. 23 mm / max. 33 mm|
|Rim weight (±5%)||430 g|
In case that the specific option you are looking for (e.g. CL/6-hole, freehub body or axle standard) is not listed we ask you to place the order using a dummy wheelset and drop a short comment regarding the configuration you exactly need.
The color is referring to the anodization color of the hubs.