In 2016, TRP began working with reigning UCI DH World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made to every part of the brake necessary. They were then tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. The result is G-Spec, Aaron asked and we delivered every detail. With no expense spared creating this brake, every rider can now stop with world cup winning performance.
The G-Spec brakes are made from premium materials such as forged aluminum, carbon and ceramic for ultimate performance and high end looks. Riders will also find four hybrid pistons (Composite/ Stainless) for improved heat dissipation, tool free indexed reach adjust, and CNC cooling fins on the caliper.
- 2.3mm Rotor Specific 4 Piston Caliper Design
- Must be paired with E2.3 rotor!
- Ergonomic Aaron Gwin Designed Lever Blade
- 4x16mm Composite/Stainless Hybrid Pistons
- Top Loading Pad Design
- Sintered Metallic Pads
- I-spec II Compatible Hinge Clamp Design
- SRAM Matchmaker compatible with HD 3.5 Adapter
- Tool Free and Indexed Reach Adjust
- EZ-Plug connection with 1900mm hose
- Available in High Polished Anodized Black
- Weight: 320g (Front)