FLUX 2 Smart
The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
The FLUX 2 Smart is equipped with a bigger resistance unit compared to its predecessor, allowing for a wider simulation range. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to 16% gradient.
Accurate & reliable
A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX 2 Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 2,5%.
Smooth ride feel
A stronger resistance unit in combination with a larger flywheel significantly improved the ride feel and responsiveness of the FLUX 2 Smart. With these improvements, this Smart trainer better replicates the experience of outdoor rides.
The FLUX 2 Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in a very silent flywheel equipped bike trainer.
Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient.
A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts.
A large 7,6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
By supplying the FLUX 2 Smart with additional axle adapters, the axle compatibility significantly increased. This direct drive is compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles, straight out of the box.
The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road.
Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
Features & specifications
Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB
Data output and control
- Max. power (40 km/h) 2000 Watt
- Max. incline 16%
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 41 Nm
- Max. brake force 120 N
- Flywheel Actual of 7.6 kg
- Mass inertia 31.2kg
- Calibration Spin down
- Footprint (lxw) 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded Not foldable
- Weight 23.6kg (52lbs)
- Article number T2980
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output Speed , Cadence , Power
- Read out on Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <2.5%