If your gears are jumping or you’re having difficulty shifting, it’s possible your jockey wheels may need changing. All Tacx jockey wheels have sealed bearings, so there is absolutely no risk of jamming, play or squeaking during cycling. These T4040 SRAM Road Bike Jockey Wheels will certainly give you the lifespan and performance you’re hoping for from them - and then some.
Suitable for SRAM road/race bikes, Tacx T4040 Jockey Wheels have ball bearings which are made of low-friction Si3N4 grade ceramic and are lubricated with grease to reduce maintenance requirements. The wheel itself contains Teflon which is a smoother material than plastic, and adding it to the jockey wheel reduces the friction between the wheel and the bike chain - and saves you precious energy in the process - especially on long rides.
- Tacx T4040 SRAM Road Bike Jockey Wheels
- Sealed Ceramic ball bearings (Si3N4 grade)
- Teflon wheel reduces friction
- Low friction seal for durable, smooth function
- Suitable for SRAM road/race bikes
- Maintenance-free bearings are lubricated with grease
- No risk of jamming, play or squeaking during cycling
- Saves energy on long rides!
- Plastic derailleur rings included
- Box contains 2 wheels
- Diameter: 42mm
- Weight: 21g (pair)
- Teeth: 11
- Compatibility: SRAM
- Bearings: Si3N4 grade Ceramic
- Suits: Race/Road