XG-1295 Eagle Cassette 10-52
The new 10-52t, XG-1295 cassette gives riders more than ever before, with an unprecedented 520-percent range. For a little extra to avoid the hike-a-bike, a little more in the “spin to win” game, the XG-1295 cassette also allows stronger riders to increase their chainring size if they want.
XD Driver body
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range for brutal steeps and avoiding hike-a-bikes.
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Avalable in Black, the Eagle Colorsystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike.
XD is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
X-GLIDE 2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE technology optimized for the EAGLE 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
- Speed (CS): 12s
- Gearing: 10-52t
- Cog finish (Cassette): Black
- Technology (Cassette): XG
- Cog sizes: 10-52t: 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52