SRAM Force XG-1270 Cassette
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains-and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up.
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready
The MINI CLUSTER hybrid cassette construction combines three small cogs that are CNC machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with a 10-42t gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride.
The XDR driver body is a universal mounting system for cassettes that incorporate cogs with fewer than 11 teeth. It allows for lighter and more versatile drivetrains without requiring new rear axle standards, cassette tools or hub redesigns. The XDR interface is 1.85mm longer than XD and is designed for road hub applications. XDR driver bodies are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85mm spacer.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
- Speed (CS): 12s
- Gearing: 10-26t, 10-28t, 10-33t
- Cog finish (Cassette): Black
- Technology (Cassette): XG
- Cog sizes: 10-26t 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26, / 10-28t 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28 / 10-33t 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33