X01 Eagle DUB Crankset
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and your choice says a lot about your personal style. We designed the new X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them. The new X01 Eagle is our best, toughest and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB technology, which features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination-and define a new measure of durability. If you're into that kind of thing.
- DUB technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
SRAM X-SYNC2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73 SB+, DUB PF92 SB+, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 30, 32, 34, 36
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: Standard 49mm, Boost 52mm, Super Boost+ 56.5mm, Fatbike 4" 66,5mm, Fatbike 5" 76,5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Color (Crank arm): Black, Gray, Red
- Weight: 483g