Multiple price-point options to allow you to hit the group price you need to build a better bike. Same chain retention performance as seen in all of the higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks.
- All new fully featured Eagle crankset. Now offering more Eagle options than ever before.
- DUB technology option.
- Steel Eagle direct mount ring as seen on NX Eagle.
- For Powerspline cranks, use 118/73 Powerpline Bottom Brackets.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels. Eagle
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains. X-SYNC 2
SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC 2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime. DUB
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance. Specifications
- Crank arm length: 155mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB, Power Spline
- BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP, PowerSpline BB
- Speeds: 11/12
- Chainring material: Steel
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm
- Chainring Size: 30T, 32T, 34T