SRAM S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake
Unconditional braking for unconditional riders.
For aero disciplines, hydraulic disc brakes can reveal a whole new world of speed savings. Less time slowing down means more time going fast. Better brakes mean faster splits, thanks to confidence-inspiring brake performance. Hydraulic aero brakes also allow for more aerodynamic frame designs, lower hand effort, shorter braking distances, and easier changes between wheelsets. SRAM Aero HRD is unconditional braking for unconditional riders.
Features and Benefits
- Optimized power and modulation for triathlon and time trial
- New aero-specific hydraulic brake platform, HydroT, offers superior control, feel, and heat management
- Textured carbon brake lever for better finger grip
- Reach Adjust allows for custom brake lever fit
- Stealth-a-majig connector makes initial setup fast and convenient
- Bleeding Edge technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Flat mount only
- Either 160mm or 140mm CenterLine X rotors are recommended for triathlon and time trial
Brake disc and adapter not included in scope of delivery
- Weight: 240g
- Lever Material: Carbon LFRT (long fiber reinforced thermoplastic)
- Caliper Design: Monoblock
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Rotor: 2-piece CLX 140 or 160
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Flat mount 0 or 20mm offset
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Material: Forged aluminum, carbon LFRT
- Intended Use: Triathlon, TT
Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding brakes quick and simple. An updated fluid path and bleed porting make it easier to push fluid through the caliper. A dedicated bleed adapter plugs into the bleed port and seals the system to minimize air contamination and fluid loss.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Stealth-a-majig is the coupling that makes initial setup of hydraulic systems fast and convenient. Its smaller size allows for easier internal cable routing, giving bikes a clean look.