SRAM Rival 22 Mechanical Shifters
Why settle for gear that is a trickle-down version of what the pros ride when there's a group that gives 100 percent of what you demand? Demands that are different, not less than, the pros'. Demands that change and evolve with your riding and performance, whether you're race ready or adventure ready. The SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. The Rival 22 shift-brake levers offer comfortable textured levers with ErgoFit for improved grip and finger wrap. Whether you ride road, gravel, or cyclocross, Rival 22 is a group for every need.
- ErgoFit design from SRAM RED improves grip and finger wrap
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake lever and shift paddle for a perfect fit
- ZERO LOSS immediate engagement of your rear derailleur as soon as you touch the shifter.
- Durable, forged aluminum controls with laser texture for a positive touch
DoubleTap makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
Longer brake levers, independent reach adjust for the brake and shift levers, and optimized hood shape give riders of any size comfort and easy access to the controls.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
ZERO LOSS simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- Compat Derailleur/Hub (SL): FD: 2s Yaw, RD: 11s, Set: FD: 2s Yaw/RD: 11s
- Cable pull ratio: Exact actuation, Yaw
- Shifter type: Double-tap
- Weight: 332g (pair)