SRAM RED Crankset
11-Speed Product Compatibility Information
SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function. We can only guarantee the performance when used with the correct SRAM branded components.
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement our new SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings.
Specifications for SRAM RED Crankset
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability
- 110 and 130 BCD
- Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness
- Our stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur
- Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Machined alloy
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Available Ratios: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36
- Compatibility: SRAM RED & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Finish: Carbon
- Technology Highlight(s): Exogram Hollow Crank Arm & Spider w/ X-GlideR Chainrings / Hidden Bolt Spider Tab
- Options: GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.