Quarq DZero Carbon Power Meter Chassis
Quarq’s next generation in power meters, compatible with traditional 10- and 11-speed drivetrains.
For BBRight or BB386 installations, the DZero Carbon BB30 power meter MUST be ordered.
DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 BCD, 130 BCD
- Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings.
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Q Factor: 145mm
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 578/559g (130/110 BCD)
DZero is packed with 10 years of technical innovations and 150 documented technology iterations.
The Heart Of Your Bicycle
The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power.
Designed To Make You Faster
Quarq’s direct force power meters measure what wins races — total power output from both legs — with 1.5% accuracy.
Built To Last
All power meters have an IPX7 waterproof rating. They feature a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed worldwide support.
For Past, Present & Future
The DZero road power meters work for every discipline. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change.
10K Temperature Compensation
Each power meter is programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement.
A Companion Digital Wrench
With Quarq’s free Qalvin app you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics and perform firmware updates. For free.