GX-1000 1x X-SYNC Crankset
The SRAM GX crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's |X-SYNC tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each |tooth's thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer |links. And with five available chainrings, you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- This GX crank is an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain system
- The SRAM GX crankset delivers consistent performance every time out
- Featuring SRAM's X-SYNC tooth profile
- The GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control
- Personalize your gear range with five available chainrings
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life.
SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
A variant of the external GXP bottom bracket, PressFit cuts weight by up to 40 grams and eases installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame instead of threading them. It requires no change to the crank spindle length and diameter.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
- Speeds: 10/11
- BB Compatibility: BB30/PF30-68/73mm, GXP 100mm/PF GXP 121mm, GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm
- Chainring Size: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Crank arm length: 155mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: Standard 49.0mm, Boost 52.0mm, Fatbike 66.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: 24mm, 30mm
- Color (Crank arm): Black, Blue, Red
- Weight: 745g (GXP 175mm Boost 32t)