GX Eagle DUB Crankset
The SRAM GX Eagle crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's X-SYNC2 tooth profile chainring, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth's thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms
- DUB technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Direct mount ring
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
SRAM X-SYNC2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-SYNC technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC2 Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73 SB+, DUB PF92 SB+, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 30, 32, 34
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: Standard 49.0mm, Boost 52.0mm, Boost+ 56.5mm, Fatbike 4" 66.5mm, Fatbike 5" 76.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Color (Crank arm): Black
- Weight: 621g (DUB 175mm Boost 32t)