SRAM Force 1 Crankset
We pioneered the 1x drivetrain, and the SRAM Force 1 crankset evolves the innovation. It's lighter, stronger and simpler—non-aero chainrings can now be installed with a single tool. For cross, TT, tri and crits, this is the king of 1x.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48t variant has direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
- Crank arm length: 175mm, 172,5mm, 170mm, 167,5mm, 165mm
- BB Spindle Interface: GXP (24/22mm)
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs, GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- Speeds: 12
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD
- Chainline: 45.0mm, 51.0mm
- Chainring Size: 40T, 46T, 40, 46, 36, 36T, 38, 38T, 42, 42T, 44, 44T, 48T