SRAM Force Crankset
Riders want more range and closer steps between gears—and that's the driving design principle of the SRAM Force crankset. It offers smaller chainrings with a consistent 13-tooth gap between size variants, delivering smooth, accurate and dependable shifting for the modern rider. Always find the sweet spot.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. We took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler—better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this approach to developing a complete system that equals better drivetrain performance.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
- Crank arm length: 175mm, 172.5mm, 170mm, 167.5mm, 165mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB (28.9mm)
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs, GXP/PF GXP 68mm, DUB 83-A BBs Only
- Speeds: 12
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD
- Chainline: 45.0mm, 51.0mm
- Chainring Size: 46/33T, 48/35T, 46/33, 48/35