The Apex crankset is designed to offer maximum stiffness with minimum weight. Utilizing our innovative cold forging process, the Apex crankset tips the scales at less than 890 grams.
- SRAM Road 10-speed compatible
- When used with our WiFLi 2x10 arrangement, Apex compact cranks offer a wider gear range than triples and a lower Q factor
- PowerGlide chainrings for precise shifts
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s gutter seal design cuts friction, durability and weight—improving both feel and performance.
The Powerglide Chainring starts as an 7075-T6 alloy plates that go through a precise stamp, coin, and CNC process of the rings to create a precise shifting whole. Coining shapes tooth profiles into designs CNC alone can't match, creating a stronger tooth by strain-hardening the alloy for superior durability. Stainless steel pickup pins give shifting longevity. Chainring-specific finishing technologies and laser graphics add durability and appeal.
- Speeds: 10
- BB Compatibility: GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- Chainring Size: 48/34, 50/34
- Crank arm length 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- BCD: 110mm
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: 24mm
- Color (Crank arm): Mirror black, White
- Weight Based On: w/BB