The SICURO Carbon Bottle Cage is produced using a highly optimized carbon lay-up that delivers exceptional bottle access and retention along with unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability on the bike.
The SICURO Carbon Bottle Cage is the result of combining our more than 40 years of carbon fiber engineering and manufacturing experience with our first in the world 3 stage bottle cage testing protocols developed for the SICURO Titanium Cage development. True to their namesake, SICURO (meaning secure), the design of these bottle cages was directly driven from hundreds of lab tests, and high speed video of cage behavior during these tests and more than a year of road testing.
Each SICURO Carbon Cage comes with two of our premium titanium mounting screws. Each screw is machined complete in one operation from 6Al/4V titanium on a Swiss Lathe.
- Unidirectional Omni-ply layup with viscoelastic damping polymer
- Exceptional bottle retention
- Extended adjustment mounting up to 16mm fore/aft
- Low-profile 6-4 titanium mounting screws (1.5 grams each)
- Weight: 26 grams w/o screws