In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components.
- O.L.D.: 148 mm
- Spoke Hole: 28H, 32H
- Quick engagement: max. 7.0 deg
- Model number: FH-MT901-B
- Series: XTR M9100 Series
- Average weight: 258 g
- Axle Fixing method: 12 mm E-THRU
- Thru Axle (Length x Inner Diameter): 148 x 12 mm
- Bearing Cone: CBN
- Bearing Cup: Grinded
- Bearing Stainless ball: Yes
- Brake Type: CENTER LOCK disc brake
- Flange diameter: 68/70 mm
- Flange distance: 62.26 mm
- O.L.D.: 148 mm
- Offset: 6.63 mm
- P.C.D.: 59/61 mm
- Quick engagement: max. 7.0 deg.
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Spoke Holes: 28H, 32H
MICRO SPLINE delivers lightweight aluminum FREEHUB body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear.
Use combination with MICRO SPLINE cassette sprocket and FREEHUB.
* MICRO SPLINE patents are pending
- Lightweight aluminum MICRO SPLINE FREEHUB seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears.
- Smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum FREEHUB.
The CENTER LOCK system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring. The lock ring mounting system reduces the total working hours by shortening the amount of time of both installation and de-installation. In addition, the secure fixing by the spline mount enhances precision and rigidity while improving braking efficiency.