SHIMANO GRX DI2 Rear Derailleur 11-speed (34T max low sprocket)
SHIMANO GRX - DI2 - Rear Derailleur - SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ - 34T max low sprocket - 11-speed
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the SHIMANO GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience and shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain tensioner. The RD-RX815 DI2 version offers the digital precision of SHIMANO electronic shifting and synchronized shifting. and is compatible with road cassettes with a 34T low sprocket max.
- Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain
- Adjustable chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD+
- Smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain
- Gravel-tuned clutch tension
- Compatible with current road DUAL CONTROL LEVER
- Maximum front difference: 17T
- Top sprocket: Max. 11T/Min. 11T
- Low sprocket: Max. 34T/Min. 30T
- Total capacity: 38T
SEIS - SHIMANO ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENT SYSTEM
- Series: SHIMANO GRX DI2
- Weight: 287 g
- Direct attachment: Yes
- E-tube connector (pcs): 0
- E-tube port (pcs): 1
- Firmware update by E-TUBE Project: Yes
- Fluoric coated link bushings: 4
- Low sprocket Max.: 34T
- Low sprocket Min.: 30T
- Max front difference: 17T
- Rear speeds: 11
- Sealed bearing guide pulley: Yes
- Sealed bearing tension pulley: Yes
- Top-Normal Spring Type: SHADOW RD+
- Top sprocket Max.: 11T
- Top sprocket Min.: 11T
- Total capacity: 38T
The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics.
No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting.
The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances for example when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to mechanical DUAL CONTROL LEVER so you don’t need to re-program your mind for the SEIS.
The E-TUBE platform's “Plug & play” and D-FLY wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status, and apply customized settings to DI2 and SHIMANO STEPS components with a PC, tablet or smart phone.
SHIMANO SHADOW RD+
- Less distraction quiet drive train
- Rear derailleur stabilizer reduces chain slap
- Simple solution for chain drop
- Lighter and more efficient than roller type chain device