Designed for BMX and 4-Cross, the clipless Shimano DXR PD-MX70 pedals won’t shy away from demanding endure tours and downhill rides. They offer a significantly higher release tension than other Shimano SPD pedals and thus guarantee a reliable connection even when the trails get rough.
In addition, the release angle is slightly smaller to make sure you can quickly step out of the pedals in difficult situations. A large contact surface ensures perfect pressure distribution and with that improved control and efficiency.
- High-strength design
- Dual sided binding
- Separately adjustable release tension
- CroMo spindle
- Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
- Only suitable for cranks with drilled through pedal thread
- Anodized aluminium pedal cage for optimal contact surface
- Incl. SM-SH 51 cleats with ± 3° angular float
- Weight: approx. 414 g (pair)