DURA-ACE Dual Sided Power Meter HOLLOWTECH II Road Crankset 2x11-speed
The choice of the world's best climbers, sprinters, and time trialists, the DURA-ACE R9100 crank drops weigh while maximizing power transfer. The new design, and its iconic look, is adapted for race specific disc brake systems while still offering a wide range of gearing and crank arm length options. The addition of a reliable, accurate, waterproof power meter makes this crank an even more valuable tool to serious cyclists. With a rechargeable Li-ion battery, left/right balance, and Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity, the SHIMANO DURA-ACE Power Meter sets a new standard in cycling data collection.
- Integrated design
- Reliable electric system
- Waterproof in all conditions
- Easy maintenance
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Battery charged for less trouble
- Easily change chainrings without affecting power
- Clearance with frame
- Enough clearance with our direct mount brake caliper
- Accurate data collection
- ±2% (300W, 90 rpm) accuracy of strain gage measured power in full-range
- Stable power measurement system at the various stepping positions
- Active temperature compensation
- Own developed strain gauge
- Software compensate automatically
- Battery: rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 300+ hours of ride time
- Quick response and operation without stress
- Possible to start quickly
- Simple zero reset with switch on transmitter
- Direct response
- Both left and right side connected with cable
- Magnet based cadence
- BluetoothLE and ANT+
- Wireless firmware update system
Hollow technology on outer chain-ring. High rigidity hollow structure cuts down on weight yet maintains strength. Better power transfer and quicker and more precise front shifting
HOLLOWTECH technology is an ultra-lightweight hollow crankarm created by SHIMANO with the company’s own proprietary forging technology that also maintains rigidity. The addition of HOLLOWTECH II technology integrates the bottom bracket axle with the right crankarm for more stiffness and a weight savings to achieve a high-dimensional balance.
HG-EV cassette sprocket is for rider-tuned gear combination & cadence management. We provide optimal 11-speed drivetrain gear ratio; you can choice wider and closer gear combination available to match various riding disciplines. HG-EV cassette sprocket is obtained 11-speed gear without compromising the 10-speed durability and improved HYPERGLIDE shifting.
Silky driving, accurate shifting.
HG-X11 directional chain realize more smoother shifts and greater overall performance.
Right and left sides are optimized for front and rear shifting respectively.
HOLLOWTECH Crank Arm
Hollow forged crank arms.
A lightweight crankset not only reduces the bike’s weight, but decreases rotating mass to aid in acceleration.
The challenge is to reduce the weight of the crank without reducing its strength and rigidity.
SHIMANO’s advanced forging technology has solved the problem through the HOLLOWTECH crank.
Just like high quality frame tubing, a hollow crank arm can provide amazing strength and rigidity at very lightweight.
- Weight: 696 g (53-39T), 695 g (52-36T), 685 g (50-34T)
- Chain line (mm) 43.5
- Chain ring combination 55-42T (option), 54-42T (option), 53-39T, 52-36T, 50-34T
- Compatible chain HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X11
- Gear arms: 4
- P.C.D. (mm): 110
- Rear speeds: 11
- Recommended BB Pressfit: SM-BB92-41B
- Recommended BB Threaded (normal): BB-R9100
- Q-factor (mm): 146
With power meter. Chemistry: Li-ion. Rated voltage: 3.7 V. Rated capacity: 0.66 Ah. Rated capacity: 2.442 Wh