Di2 Dual Control Lever Kit (2x11-speed)
Di2 Shifting Systems:
- Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better contact feel
- More control and confidence in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles
- Carbon composite plastic hood material for lightweight construction
- More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position
- More intuitive, quicker shifting operation
- Increased E-TUBE project customization
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift
- Customizable function to fit any riding style
- Weight: 230g (ST9150) Pair
Expanded Shimano Synchronized Shift capabilities debut for road
First introduced in XTR Di2 M9050, Shimano’s innovative Synchro Shift is now available with DURA-ACE R9150/R9170. Available as a programmable Di2 option, Synchro Shift creates an intuitive experience on the bike through synchronized front and rear shifting that can be custom programmed by riders.
In addition to traditional “Full” Synchro Shift, riders can optionally select “Semi” Synchro Shift. This intuitive new mode automatically reacts when the rider shifts from one chainring to another, automatically shifting the rear derailleur to minimize the gear step, thus preserving the rider’s rhythm.
Shimano Synchronized Shift will be available for all previous 11-speed Di2 road component groups with the use of new Di2 firmware and accessories in November 2016. Di2 shifting performance for all braking solutions
A true drivetrain system for the next generation race bike, DURA-ACE Di2 performance is now available for both mechanical rim brake and hydraulic disc brake configurations. Both Di2 Dual Control Lever options feature a refined hood shape with svelte shared ergonomics for more rider control in race conditions, regardless of braking choice.
The ergonomically-enhanced Di2 shift levers now produce a more defined shift click for a more intuitive feel and quicker shifting operation and expanded E-Tube customization allows every switch the option to independently turn on or off multi-shift. The versatile SW-R9150 Remote Satellite Shifter expands customization possibilities further.
This article cannot be shipped to countries outside of the European Union and all other countires of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).