from 3423 €plus shipping / availability information
Seen this cheaper?
We always aim to offer this product at a competitive price.
If you find the same product at a cheaper quote somewhere else on the web, let us know where and we'll see what we can do:
If you find the same product at a cheaper quote somewhere else on the web, let us know where and we'll see what we can do:
- Bottom brackets
- Cassette sprockets
- Front derailleurs
- Rear derailleurs
- cable routing
- rear brake
- Battery recharger
- Battery holder
- Y-split cable
- Wireless sender
- TT bar end shifters
In case that the groupset compilation above contains items that you don't need (e.g. crankset) then you must simply add the groupset to your basket and then visiting the shopping basket. There you can comfortably remove single items from the groupset. The price will be adjusted in realtime.
Please pay attention: The price and availability claim above is related to the groupset items and not to the optional items; If you add some optional items you'll see the final price at the shopping basket.
- There are 3 types of installation for the new DA Di2 groupset:
- built-in bar end type [current site; explained by image below] - built-in frame type - junction below stem (EW90)
If you need an in-depth explanation of the new Di2 installation types please have a look at those documents:
Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
The new 9150 Di2 has a number of innovations not seen before most notable synchronized shifting which is a programmable option. You can chose to have the system auto shift the front chain rings based on chain position in the rear or you can program it to shift to the optimal rear cog based on the front chain ring selection.
The junction box is now available in three versions and can be hidden in the frame, handlebar or the traditional under stem mount.
The EW-WU111 wireless transmitter unit, allow connectivity to iOS and Android devices. With use of Shimano's free app and the Shimano power meter it promises to be the ultimate system for any high end road machine.
The new Dura-Ace R9150 Shifters are made for both mechanical rim brake and hydro disc brake with a very similar shape to the current Dura-Ace but a enhanced "mechanical like" feeling shift button. The new 9150 and 9170 Di2 levers have more surface area, more tactile feedback and a louder click on the buttons.
DURA-ACE Crankset increases efficiency and versatility
The FC-R9100 HOLLOWTECH II crankset’s shaping improves upon DURA-ACE’s iconic 4-arm design, adding strength and rigidity while minimizing weight. Shimano’s Rider Tuned gearing offers a number of chainring configurations with a singular BCD for ease of use and versatility. Through redesigned chainring tooth profiling, the DURA-ACE R9100 crankset is adapted for the latest disc brake frame designs without the need to increase q-factor.
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction
- Optimized crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- New chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstays (410mm) with 135mm OLD
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainring construction
- Crank arm lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
- Rider Tuned gear combinations (2x11): 50-34T, 52-36T, 53-39T, 54-42T, 55-42T
- Weight: 609g (50-34T), 621g (53-39T)
New Power Meter furthers Shimano's system integration
The FC-R9100-P delivers world-class power measurement seamlessly designed into the new DURA-ACE HOLLOWTECH II crankset. The dual-sided strain gauges are internally hard wired together for reliable performance in all weather conditions and accurate measurement regardless of pedaling position. Shimano’s integrated approach also ensures simplified maintenance with a single rechargeable battery powering the entire unit and the ability to wirelessly update firmware.
- Integrated design delivers system reliability and waterproof performance in all conditions
- Dual-side strain gauges are hard wired together for accurate data collection and direct response
- ±2% strain gauge power measurement accuracy
- Stable power measurement system across all pedaling positions
- Reliable electrical system that is waterproof in all conditions
- Single rechargeable battery for easy maintenance
- Easily swap chainrings without affecting power measurement
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless communication
- Crank arm lengths:
- 170, 172.5, 175mm (w/chainrings)
- 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm (w/o chainrings)
- Rider Tuned gear combinations (2x11): 50-34T, 52-36T, 53-39T
Simplified shifting and improved ergonomics for TT/Triathlon
All-new Di2 TT/Triathlon Dual Control Levers are also available in mechanical rim brake and hydraulic disc brake versions. Utilizing a single switch design and slimmer profile, the new TT/Triathlon shifter provides superior ergonomics and aerodynamics. The new SW-R9160 Remote Shifter features an incredibly low-profile design with a new switch design optimized for hand positioning on the extensions.
- ST-R9160, Di2 TT/Triathlon Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed)
- ST-R9180, Di2 TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever (2x11-speed)
- Slimmer, more aerodynamic shape and improved grip feel
- Optimum power transmitted with firm grip
- More control and confidence in race condition
- Improved shift switch placement for operation without removing hands from the bars
- Intuitive shifting control
- Single button on each side of the shift lever designed to work with Synchro Shift
- Each switch available with multi-shift on/off
- Increased E-TUBE project customization
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift
- Customizable function to fit any riding style
- Integrated E-TUBE cable and internal brake cable routing for enhanced cockpit aesthetic and aerodynamics
SW-R9160, Di2 Remote TT/Triathlon Shifter
Easy to push the thumb switch when gripping the top of the TT extensionThis article cannot be shipped to countries outside of the European Union and all other countires of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA).
Only for short time: Groupset promo discount
Save 25 EUR when ordering a groupset*
*valid from 1500 EUR gross total groupset value; discount will automatically being added at shopping basket
- Rate this product
Rate this productUnfortunately, there isn't any review yet. Be the first one and share your experiences with thousands of other riders! 😀
- The following list shows the pre-configurated groupset list - you are able to remove single items at the shopping cart.Cranks
Bottom bracketsPicture Description
- Dura-Ace FC-R9100 crankset 2/11-speed 172.5mm 50/34 T.on order (delivery date unknown)
- Dura-Ace FC-R9100 crankset 2/11-speed 172.5mm 52/36 T.on order (delivery date unknown)
- Dura-Ace FC-R9100 crankset 2/11-speed 175mm 50/34 T.on order (delivery date unknown)
- Dura-Ace FC-R9100 crankset with powermeter 2/11-speed without chainrings 177.5mmon order (delivery date unknown)
- Dura-Ace FC-R9100 crankset with powermeter 2/11-speed without chainrings 180mmon order (delivery date unknown)
Cassette sprocketsPicture Description
- Dura-Ace BB-R9100 bottom bracket BSA 68mmready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace BB-R9100 bottom bracket ITA 70mmready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace CS-R9100 cassette 11-speed 11-25 T.ready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace CS-R9100 cassette 11-speed 11-28 T.ready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace CS-R9100 cassette 11-speed 11-30 T.ready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace CS-R9100 cassette 11-speed 12-25 T.ready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace CS-R9100 cassette 11-speed 12-28 T.ready for sending in 1-3 business days
Front derailleursPicture Description
- XTR CN-HG901 chain 11-speedready for sending in 1-3 business days
Rear derailleursPicture Description
- Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9150 front derailleurready for sending in 1-3 business days
cable routingPicture Description
- Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9150 rear derailleur short cageon order (delivery date unknown)
- Dura-Ace/Ultegra Di2 SM-JC40 junction external routingIN STOCK (only 2 left in stock)
- Dura-Ace/Ultegra Di2 SM-JC41 junction internal routingIN STOCK (only 2 left in stock)
rear brakePicture Description
- Dura Ace Di2 ST-R9160 TT brake lever left+right 2/11s for rim brakesready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace rim brake rear Directmount including brake pads for aluminium rims(BR-9110-R)ready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace rim brake rear with brake pads for aluminium rims (BR-9100)ready for sending in 1-3 business days
Battery rechargerPicture Description
- Di2 BT-DN110 battery for mounting inside seatposton order (delivery date unknown)
Battery holderPicture Description
- Di2 SM-BCR2 charger for seatpost batteryready for sending in 1-3 business days
Y-split cablePicture Description
- Di2 battery adaptor Ø27,2mmIN STOCK (only 1 left in stock)
- Di2 battery adaptor Ø31,6mmIN STOCK (only 1 left in stock)
- EW-JC130 Y-split cables 3 E-Tube ports 250/350mmIN STOCK (only 2 left in stock)
- EW-JC130 Y-split cables 3 E-Tube ports 450/350mmIN STOCK (only 2 left in stock)
- EW-JC130 Y-split cables 3 E-Tube ports 550/550mmIN STOCK (only 2 left in stock)
Wireless senderPicture Description
- Di2 EW-RS910 electrical junction for Built-in bar end type/Built-in frame typeIN STOCK (only few items left in stock)
TT bar end shiftersPicture Description
- EW-WU111 sender ANT+ Bluetooth (D-FLY) internal frame mountingready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160 bar end shift levers 2/11-speed left+rightready for sending in 1-3 business days
Optional itemsyou'll get those items for a better price in combination with a groupsetPlease pay attention: The price and availability claim above is related to the groupset items and not to the optional items; If you add some optional items you'll see the final price at the shopping basket.
- Dura-Ace PD-R9100 pedals axle +4mmready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Dura-Ace PD-R9100 pedals normalready for sending in 1-3 business days
- Di2 EW-SD50-I cable binder for internal routing
- Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 TT groupset (EW-RS910) cable set L (57+ cm) frame
- Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 TT groupset (EW-RS910) cable set M (53-56 cm) frame
- Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 TT groupset (EW-RS910) cable set S (47-52 cm) frame
- Show all items from ShimanoShimano is a Japanese multinational manufacturer of cycling components, fishing tackle, and rowing equipment. The company was founded in 1921 and is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka, Japan. Shimano is one of the largest and most well-known manufacturers of cycling components in the world, and its products are used by professional and amateur cyclists alike.
Shimano's cycling components include a wide range of products, such as rear derailleurs, front derailleurs, cranksets, disc brakes, and gears. The company's products are known for their high quality, durability, and performance. Shimano's road bike components are divided into different product lines, such as Dura-Ace, Ultegra, and 105, with Dura-Ace being the highest-end line and 105 being the most affordable. Shimano also offers components for mountain bikes, including the XTR, XT, and SLX lines.
One of Shimano's most popular and well-known products is its SPD (Shimano Pedaling Dynamics) system, which is a type of clipless pedal. The SPD system allows for a more efficient transfer of power from the rider's leg to the pedal, and it is widely used by both road and mountain bikers. Shimano also offers a wide range of fishing tackle, including fishing reels, rods, and lures.
Shimano is also known for its commitment to sustainability, for example, in 2020 Shimano announced its goal to reduce CO2 emissions from its factories by 30% by 2025. Additionally, Shimano supports various cycling-related organizations and events, such as the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia.
Overall, Shimano is a well-established and respected company in the cycling industry, known for its high-quality and durable products, as well as its commitment to sustainability and support of the cycling community.
- Selle Royal Driftern/afrom26.81 €Topseller
- Selle Royal Drifter
- DT Swiss spoke freeze 2x10 mln/a48.02 €
- DT Swiss spoke freeze 2x10 ml
- Darimo Carbon T1 Loop seatpost straightn/a251.18 €Topseller
- Darimo Carbon T1 Loop seatpost straight
- Extralite Aliens 3 mtb quick-releasen/a100.76 €
- Extralite Aliens 3 mtb quick-release
declineWe're using cookies in case to provide best-possible user experience. When you keep surfing on this site you agree with the cookie usage.
- Extralite HyperStem Stealth O12 31.8mmn/afrom159.69 €Topseller
- Extralite HyperStem Stealth O12 31.8mm
- Extralite CyberRear Road SL-2 rearn/a301.60 €Topseller
- Extralite CyberRear Road SL-2 rear
- Cane Creek eeBrake brake G4n/afrom391.36 €Topseller
- Cane Creek eeBrake brake G4