SHIMANO DEORE Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper 2-piston
The SHIMANO DEORE M6100 caliper features lightweight braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions.
- Superior modulation gives you the power you need at low weight
- Quick piston retraction
- Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper
- Brake Caliper: Postmount
- Brake pad: G03S resin or G04S metal
The fade, which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride for instance, has a negative impact on the braking performance. SHIMANO has adopted ICE TECHNOLOGIES disc brake rotor and ICE TECHNOLOGIES pad to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The clad disc brake rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminum and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400˚C to 300˚C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the clad disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
One Way Bleeding
“ONE WAY BLEEDING” was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. We have streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system.
One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
SHIMANO DEORE Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever I-SPEC EV
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the SHIMANO DEORE BL-M6100 brake lever delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-SPEC EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning.
- Intuitive and powerful braking
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit
- High-performance brake control
- Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever
- 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever