The Special One
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. You can ride it as a handmade tubular or with the most modern Tubeless Easy technology. But it is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 60mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland’s coasts. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
The technical equipment varies according to the version and/size.
We at SCHWALBE believe that tubeless is the tire technology of the future!
Tubeless Easy MicroSkin
Tubeless easy SnakeSkin
- MicroSkin Technology. Patent Pending.
- Excellent riding properties. Light weight. Fast. Safe in combination with sealant.
- Standard in our Evo tires! The Snakeskin material assures cut-resistant sidewalls and extremely easy Tubeless conversion.
- Our best and most sophisticated compound.
- Triple compound. Perfectly adapted to the specific purpose. MTB (PaceStar, TrailStar, VertStar), Roadrace (OneStar), Tour (RoadStar, TravelStar)
- This high-tech fabric ensures a high level of puncture protection for Raceand Tour- tires.
- Hand making a tubular tire is an art in itself. So, because production differs distinctly from the manufacture of regular bicycle tires, they are exclusively manufactured in a new Schwalbe factory. For each, individual "hand made tubular" a lot of careful craftsmanship is required, so only the most skilled people are employed to construct each tire and, by hand, stitch and glue together each part.
- The very best possible.
- Highest grade materials.
- Latest technology.
- Excellent quality for intensive use.
- These are the best value for money tires.