The RRaptor checks all the standard boxes for an all-mountain/enduro crank. Like ROTOR’s REX cranks, the RRaptor is a work of engineering built on the principles of lightweight and rigid, but RRaptor’s modular concept offers compatibility that meets – and even exceeds – current trends in mountain bike technology. Crank arms will be available independent of an axle and chainrings; there’s no longer a factory-assembled arm+axle, both crank arms can be removed from the axle. This way the RRaptor can be mounted to standard, boost, and downhill axles.
Rubber bumpers protect crank arms against wear, and can be customized with a choice of seven colors: black, blue, green, yellow, red, pink, or orange.
Direct Mount chainrings for the RRaptor feature ROTOR’s patented Optimum Chainring Position (OCP) system to optimize your pedal stroke. Swapping out chainrings on the fly becomes incredibly easy with just an 8mm allen key.
Chainrings also feature a proprietary spline.
- Weight: 715g (175mm)
- Sizes: 165/170/175mm
- Chainrings: 1x compatible - Rotor Direct Mount
- Spindle: 30mm
- Q-Factor: 164mm standard (Link to standard axle) / 170mm boost (Link to Boost axle) / 179mm DH (Link to DH axle)
- Chainline: 49,5mm / 52,5mm boost
- Material: aluminum alloy 6082
- Compatibility: BBright / BB30 / Pressfit 30 / BSA