Carbon fiber is ideal for improving weight and stiffness. A 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet is bonded to the outside of a Q-Ring to reinforce the Q-Ring's structure.Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chain ring. At the same time, the stiffer carbon fiber sheet increases lateral stiffness and improves shifting quality.
Your bike's aesthetics matter and, to maintain its sleek, elegant look, we've bonded a 3K woven, high-modulus carbon sheet to the outside of a Q-Ring to reinforce the Q-Ring's structure. Carbon fiber's structural properties allow for a more aggressively-machined aluminum section in comparison with a conventional aluminum chainring. 8% lighter with 20% increased stiffness, Q-Rings Qarbon give you all the benefits of Q-Rings but with carbon fiber accents to both reduce weight and distinguish your bike as a performance machine inline with your sophisticated tastes.
133g for a 53 chainring
Outer - 53, 52, 50t
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Reinforced with High Module Carbon 3K finish
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics that increases stiffness by 20%
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34)
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings