ZEB Ultimate is a whole new breed of fork, designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest Enduro tracks. Going Ultimate has its advantages. Featuring an all-new stiff 38mm chassis designed with the Charger 2.1 damper, DebonAir air spring technology, SKF Wiper Seals, and Maxima Plush Fluid. Our highest performing, athlete-proven technologies matched with premium style plays. An anodized crown and ZEB’s signature color – Slab Grey – make a rocking debut.
- New 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- Highly-tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Our highest performing Charger technology. Charger 2.1 RC2 damper features independent high and low speed compression with rebound adjustment – designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Available in the Signature Colorway Slab Grey or Ultimate High Gloss Black with foil graphics
- Short fender compatible (RockShox fender sold separately)
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Charger 2.1 Damper
Completely re-designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the new Charger 2.1 increases confidence and control over every trail.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
Everyone loves a good collaboration, which is why we’ve been working with SKF, the world’s highest-performance seal manufacturer, for over 5 years. Together we’ll provide ultra-low friction wiper seals, less fatigue, and unmatched suspension feel, all while keeping the dirt where it belongs- because no one wants dirt in there.
- Wheel size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel (mm): 150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm, 190mm
- Spring: DebonAir, Dual Position Air
- Fork offset: 38mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29"), 51mm (29")
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Upper tube type: 38mm aluminum
- Max Tire Width (mm): 81
- Minimum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Damper Type: Charger 2.1 RC2
- Fender Compatibility: Short, 3 point mount
- Weight: 2265g (Weight Based On 29" Maxle Stealth 190mm Travel 1.5" Taper Steerer)