Super Deluxe Ultimate
The Super Deluxe rewrote the rules for rear shocks and it's ready to step up once again. Designed for the latest ultra-capable enduro and trail bikes, the Super Deluxe Ultimate features precise ride tuning abilities of an air spring with both compression and rebound adjustment to fine tune the ride to any trail and condition. Offering a solid threshold adjustment for pedaling performance and Maxima Plush fluid for a buttery smooth feel, riders can now easily dial in a podium-worthy ride.
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- Separate and independent open and threshold pistons tuned exactly for your ride
- Low Speed Compression adjustment allowing fine tuning of compression needs from the base tune
Counter Measure reduces the breakaway force of the shock to virtually zero pounds, transforming small bumps into traction-generating performance.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Metric sizing allows both suspension and frame manufacturers to simplify rear shock sizing and fitment in addition to increasing bushing overlap, which results in better traction and improved durability.
Maxima Plush Fluid
Developed with the world's fastest racers, on the world's toughest circuits. Maxima Plush Fluid is designed to protect from suspension wear, reduce friction, and silence damper noise while maintaining a consistent feel in all temperatures.
- Eye to eye / Stroke: 210x55, 230x65, 230x60, 210x50, 205x62.5(TR), 210x52.5, 230x57.5, 205x65(TR), 230x62.5, 250x75, 185x52.5(TR), 190x45, 250x70, 165x42.5(TR), 185x55(TR), 205x60(TR), 185x50(TR), 205x57.5(TR), 210x47.5, 165x45(TR), 190x37.5, 190x40, 190x42.5, 225x75(TR), 250x67.5, 250x72.5, 185x47.5(TR), 165x37.5(TR), 165x40(TR), 225x67.5(TR), 225x70(TR), 225x72.5(TR), 185x55, 205x57.5, 205x60, 205x65
- Rebound tune: M, L, H
- Compression tune: M, L, L1, LC, H
- Lockout force: 320, 380, 268
- Shaft Hardware: Standard, Trunnion, Bearing, No Bushing
- Body Hardware: Standard, Bearing, No Bushing
- Damper Type: RCT
- Weight: 453g (Weight Based On 210x50, 2 tokens, MM tune, standard/standard)