SID World Cup
No mountain bike fork has epitomized success more than SID more major international race wins than any other fork, an unwavering dedication to light-weight, precision, performance and speed. A fierce commitment to competition. From its dedicated, 100 millimeter travel-specific chassis, new DebonAir air spring and Charger 2 Damper to its precise steering characteristics, and its every-gram-counts attitude — each element of SID’s design is focused on winning. Because whether it’s a gold medal on the line or simple bragging rights, SID’s sole purpose is success.
- New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before
- Charger 2 damper with Rebound, Lockout and Low-speed compression adjustment
- Factory tuned Dig Valve offering mid-stroke support
- Weight-saving knocked-out magnesium dropouts
- Carbon-fiber crown steerer – light and stiff
- TwistLoc and OneLoc remote compatibility
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheels: 27.5", 29"
- Weight: 1491g – 1537g
- Available Springs: DebonAir
- Adjustments: External rebound, 2 position (open/lock) with compression adjust
- Steerer Options: Tapered Carbon
- Upper Tubes: Fast Black finish
- Other: Offsets: 42mm and 51mm
It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes Monarch and Monarch Plus shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder.
Charger 2 Damper
- More linear spring curve: Lower force levels to move the shock into its travel 1st 1/3 of travel is what riders are most sensitive to
- More traction and control: No chop on initial hit. Better traction; rear wheel stays on the ground reacting to small bumps
The evolution of the acclaimed Charger, RockShox’s most advanced damper, brings a whole new level of performance and refinement for each intended use.
The new damper designs provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, with a more usable Pedal setting that excels on rolling trails. The Firm setting on Pike and Lyrik has be re-tuned, and remote options with OneLoc provide on-the-fly access to the Firm mode and are an excellent match with RockShox Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Super Deluxe Coil remote rear shocks.
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.