No mountain bike fork has epitomized success more than SID. Gold in every Olympics since 2000. More major international race wins than any other fork. An unwavering dedication to light weight, precision, performance and speed. A fierce commitment to competition. From its dedicated, 100 millimeter travel-specific chassis, damper and air spring, to its precise steering characteristics, and its every-gram-counts attitude ó each element of SIDís design is focused on winning. Because whether itís a gold medal on the line or simple bragging rights, SIDís sole purpose is success.
A dedicated, 100 millimeter travel-specific chassis, damper and air spring, precise steering characteristics, and an unmistakable every-gram-counts attitude ó each element of SIDís design is focused on winning. The RL model brings Charger 2 damper performance for an unbelievable value.
- Specifications for SID RL
- Travel 100mm
- Wheels 27.5", 29"
- Weight 1575g
- Damping Charger 2 damper
- Available Springs Solo Air
- Adjustments External rebound, 2-position compression (open/lock)
- Steerer Options Tapered
- Crown Forged, hollow aluminum
- Upper Tubes Fast Black 32mm straight wall aluminum
- Lowers Magnesium
- Options OneLoc remote
- Recommended Rear Shock Deluxe RL, Deluxe RT, Monarch RL, Monarch RT
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, Gloss White
- Remotes OneLoc