With optimized material at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio, Sektor offers more than ever before. The chassis takes styling cues from BoXXer for integration with oversize frames, and the controls and graphics cement Sektor's place among the RockShox greats.
Model ID: FS-SKTR-RL-C1
- Proven Motion Control damper featuring low speed compression adjust to firm with external rebound adjust
- Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- Fast black aluminum upper tube finish for a premium look
- Torque Caps compatible for a stronger, stiffer interface between fork and hub, giving you more control in the front wheel
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match you own riding style and suspension preference
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm
- Damper Type: Motion Control
- Fork offset: 37mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 46mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: 15x110mm BOOST