It doesn’t take a psychiatrist to see the Revelation has a serious split-personality disorder. Thanks to an all-new Dual Position Air spring system with 30mm of sag-to-sag, on-the-fly travel adjustment, one minute the Revelation is an ultra-lightweight, lethal trail fork, the next it’s a long-travel cross country fork. This identity crisis is perfect for riders who can’t decide whether they want to be cranking up lung-burning ascents, or blasting down banger descents. Because either way, our lightest trail fork (or heavy-duty cross country fork) fits the bill.
Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position AIr, the uphills are even easier now, too. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between "Open (with all DNA possibilities), "Threshold" (takes away the big bumps) and "Lockout" for fast rolling on smooth ground.
Introducing Revelation 27.5" (a.k.a. 650B): a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 150mm travel.
Introducing Revelation 29": a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 140mm travel.
- Specifications for Revelation RCT3
- Travel 130/140/150mm 26",27.5" , 120/130/140mm - 29"
- Wheels 26", 27.5", 29"
- Axle to Crown 539mm 27.5"/150mm travel, 548mm - 29"/140mm travel
- Weight 1736g 26" , 1780g - 27.5" , 1834g - 29"
- Damping Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Available Springs Dual Position Air, Solo Air
- Adjustments Damping: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Platform/Lock) ; Travel: Dual Position Air (+ 80g) ; Spring: Air pressure via single schrader valve
- Steerer Options Tapered aluminum
- Crown Forged, hollow 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Upper Tubes 32mm tapered wall aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers Magnesium, disc only
- Options Travel, Spring, Axle, Colors
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Black, Diffusion Black, White