When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike's continuing domination of the class, it got lighter in weight, the Charger 2 damper, and the DebonAir air spring.
- Charger 2 RCT3 damper featuring three position compression adjust (Open/Pedal/Firm) with Low Speed compression adjustment in the Open position
- Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel
- External rebound damping adjustment
- Torque Caps compatible for a stronger, stiffer interface between fork and hub, giving you more control in the front wheel
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match you own riding style and suspension preference
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Introducing Charger 2, the evolution of the acclaimed Charger, bringing a whole new level of performance and refinement for cross country riders.
- Wheel size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Damper Type: Charger 2
- Fork offset: 37mm (27.5"), 42mm (29"), 46mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: 15x110mm BOOST