Jumps are getting bigger, tricks are evolving further, and the slopestyle and dirt jumping crowd needs a fork that facilitates this progression. Enter Pike DJ: little brother to the award winning Pike, with the stout 35mm chassis, it is light enough to boost higher, and stiff enough to shred berms harder, available in 100 and 140mm travel versions. The custom tuned Charger damper stands up on jump faces and the specific Solo Air system provides heaps of bottom-out progression to help butter the landings. Everything you love in Pike, but cleared for the biggest take offs.
Specifications for PIKE DJ
- Travel 100/140mm
- Wheels 26"
- Weight 1.845g (4.06lb)*
- Damping Charger Damper
- Available Springs Solo Air
- Adjustments External rebound, low speed compression
- Steerer Options Tapered Aluminum
- Crown Forged, hollow 7050 aluminum
- Upper Tubes 35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminum, Low friction anodized Fast Black
- Lowers Magnesium, 15x100mm Maxle Ultimate
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Black, Diffusion Black, White
- Other *Weight Based On: 100mm travel, 265mm tapered aluminum steerer, 15mm Maxle, 100mm version pictured
We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
- Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
- Bladder Charged
- Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity
- Trail Tuned
- RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and you’ll be glad we paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. And lever-placement personalization is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.