Featuring silky smooth travel in a new lightweight design, Monarch floats through bumps even better than before, turning rugged trails into tire-gripping velvet. The chassis is lean while maintaining the durability and adjustability needed to bite off huge chunks of burly trail action and epic cross country.
Specifications for Monarch RL
- Weight 215g
- Damping External rebound, 2 position compression (Open/Pedal)
- Configurations 152 X 31, 165x38, 184x44, 190x51, 200x51, 200x57, 216x63
- Rebound Damping Rapid Recovery
- Spring Solo Air
- Spring Adjust Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material 7075 Aluminum - Fast Black
- Shaft Diameter 9mm
- Body Material Aluminum
- Body Finish Clear hard anodized with sag gradients
- Upgrade Over R: Lockout
- Options White Color Option, high volume air can
- Other Weight based on 165x38, standard air can, no hardware
Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.